We had another quiet week here in Groton, MA, but we still managed to score some great finds. We finished up our massive yard sale last weekend, and then we returned to our seemingly equally massive list of things to do before the move. You may have noticed we missed our usual mid-week post, but hopefully we'll find some time next week, as we have plenty of things to share!
As we mentioned in our post last week, we realized that we forgot to show you this little set of vintage nesting boxes that we picked up from another seller at the yard sale. The set is missing one or two blocks, but they are awesome.
This we picked up at Savers in Nashua, NH, a few days ago when we went to exchange a couple items of clothing. We both love Dansk Kobenstyle cookware, but I especially love it in white. This huge baking pan is in very good condition, and I'll have a hard time parting with it, but it would make such a nice Etsy item!
We also found this mid century firewood holder/magazine rack at Savers the other day. I had to look them up online to justify the purchase to Julia, but I discovered that they sell for around $40+ on Etsy. We'll have to see if there is a place for this in our next space, but if not it'll be amongst the large number of great items we'll be posting from our new location in California!
Let us know how your hunting went this week! What do you think of our purchases?
These blogs also host great link-ups that we join, so make sure you check them out, too: Apron Thrift Girl, Me and my Shadow, Sir Thrift-A-Lot, and a mid century one at Remnant!
Without further ado, a few easy rules for the Nifty Thrifty Link Up:
1. We would love it if you would follow our blog on Google Friend Connect (check the right sidebar), like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and leave a friendly comment :)
2. Only link up recent blog posts that showcase your thrifty finds from the week, including items from yard sales, estate sales, thrift stores, consignment stores, flea markets, and even the side of the road! Thrifty finds that you have restored or updated are fine, but please no unrelated DIY or craft projects (we like those, too, but lets keep this link-up focused on thrifty vintage!).
3. Remember to LINK BACK to this blog - a living space - so everyone can join in!
4. Link straight to your individual post, not your whole blog.
5. No links to Etsy shops or other non-blog sites.
Thanks for joining in!