Chris is off in California today interviewing for a job (send him good vibes everyone!), so you get me for this week's Nifty Thrifty, which is all well and good since I'm the only one who bought anything this week anyway. It was a rare week for us with very little time for thrifting and only one purchase, which is actually something we're keeping for us. That's probably a good thing, since we've been trying to slow down our purchasing and focus on selling everything we have already bought. It's so hard to keep up!
In case you missed it, last Thursday we posted an updated apartment tour, so after you check out our single find and link up your thrifty posts at the end, go take a gander at our vintage and thrift-filled space!
|Anyone recognize my awesome homemade candle on the left?|
Well that was a quick post... but that's it! Do you use vintage dishes in your kitchen? What do you think of ours? Did you thrift anything interesting this week? Do you sometimes have to slow down your thrifting to keep up with everything else?
These blogs also host great link-ups that we join, so make sure you check them out, too: Apron Thrift Girl, Me and my Shadow, Sir Thrift-A-Lot, and a brand new one at Remnant!
Without further ado, a few easy rules for the Nifty Thrifty Link Up:
1. We would love it if you would follow our blog on Google Friend Connect (check the right sidebar), like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and leave a friendly comment :)
2. Only link up recent blog posts that showcase your thrifty finds from the week, including items from yard sales, estate sales, thrift stores, consignment stores, flea markets, and even the side of the road! Thrifty finds that you have restored or updated are fine, but please no unrelated DIY or craft projects (we like those, too, but lets keep this link-up focused on thrifty vintage!).
3. Remember to LINK BACK to this blog - a living space - so everyone can join in!
4. Link straight to your individual post, not your whole blog.
5. No links to Etsy shops or other non-blog sites.
Thanks for joining in!