The Nifty Thrifty is back, and on time (unlike last week)! Shockingly, we didn't make it to Savers again this week. Since we found out that we will be moving in early July for my job next year we have been cutting back pretty dramatically on our regular thrifting. We have, however, continued with our online purchases to boost the quality of the items in our shop. I hadn't bought anything on Ebay since high school, and at that time I was mostly buying new items, but I've recently realized that it is another great place to look for good deals on vintage goods; you just have to make sure you stick to your spending limits.
This 6" Replogle moon and celestial globe set is one of our most recent Ebay purchases, and they are both already listed in our Etsy shop! I'm super happy with my recent Chein moon globe purchase, and since I have an affinity for moon globes I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have these little guys in our shop.
This is an awesome little 4" stainless steel and orange enamel Cathrineholm bowl I also purchased on Ebay. I might end up selling this at some point, but it is in excellent condition, so it will have to chill on my dresser for a while before I can decide whether to part with it or not.
Like our finds, or did you find anything exciting this week? Let us know, and link up below!
These blogs also host great link-ups that we join, so make sure you check them out, too: Apron Thrift Girl, Me and my Shadow, Sir Thrift-A-Lot, and a brand new one at Remnant!
Without further ado, a few easy rules for the Nifty Thrifty Link Up:
1. We would love it if you would follow our blog on Google Friend Connect (check the right sidebar), like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and leave a friendly comment :)
2. Only link up recent blog posts that showcase your thrifty finds from the week, including items from yard sales, estate sales, thrift stores, consignment stores, flea markets, and even the side of the road! Thrifty finds that you have restored or updated are fine, but please no unrelated DIY or craft projects (we like those, too, but lets keep this link-up focused on thrifty vintage!).
3. Remember to LINK BACK to this blog - a living space - so everyone can join in!
4. Link straight to your individual post, not your whole blog.
5. No links to Etsy shops or other non-blog sites.
Thanks for joining in!